Full Day Tour to Iguazu Falls in Small Group (Argentina Side)
Small Group Tours (20 passenger max) | English Speaking Guide | Pick Up and Drop Off | Boat Navigation (Great Adventure)
Book today your full day trip to discover Iguazu Falls (Argentina Side)
Visiting the falls from the Argentinean side is one of the must-do excursions you have to take during your visit to this region.
Our excursion to Iguazu to Iguazu to the Argentinean side starts in the morning with the pick up at your hotel, to then visit the Argentinean national park and their three main circuits. There is a quick stop in the afternoon for lunch and then you can do the boat tour to the falls. At the end of the day, we transfer you back to the hotel.
Day 1 – Iguazu Falls
Between 7:30-8:00 am, pick from your hotel in Puerto Iguazu or Foz de Iguazu to start full day excursion to the Iguazu Falls (Argentinean Side) (small group, ticket entrance not included, english speaking guide).
On arrival, and after taking your entrance ticket, it’s time to start the excursion to the national park. In there you will visit the three main circuits:
- Upper Circuit: A 1550 meters circuit where you can get a beautiful panoramic view of the falls.
- Lower Circuit: Feeling that you go into the jungle, this is a 1400 meters circuit where, after a while walking through the jungle, you can see an amazing view of the falls. At the end of the circuit, you can get very near to the Bosseti Falls, getting soaked and hearing it’s sound. It’s really a unique experience!
- Devil’s Throat: This famous circuit let you see where the water starts to fall from the Rio Iguazu. Here is where you can really see why Iguazu Falls it’s one of the most famous destinations in the world. This circuit lasts around 1100 meters.
At afternoon, there an stop for lunch at the park. You can lunch with the group in Fortin Cataratas, or you can bring your own food.
At some point in the day, our guide will ask you if you want to take the boat navigation tour to the falls. This a highly recommended tour, where you can discover the falls from the river and get all soaked by their waters (remember to bring extra clothes!).
At the end of the day (around 16hs to 18hs), transfer back to your hotel to rest and recharge batteries for your next tour to Iguazu!
- Transfer from your hotel to the national park.
- Excursion to Iguazu Falls (Argentinean Side) with our english speaking guide.
- Transfer from the national park to your hotel.
- Small Group tour, with 20-passengers max.
- Ticket Entrance NOT included (you can add it on your booking).
- Lunch NOT included (you can add it on your booking).
Starts between 7:30 am to 8:30 am.
Finish at 16:00hs to 19:00hs.
Comfortable footwear and clothes are recommended.
A change of clothes should be brought due to the mist.
Your camera, with free memory space.
Some light lunch if you don’t plan to eat at the restaurant in the park.
Cash or credit card if you want to pay your ticket entrance by yourself.
> Can I be picked up from the airport?
Unless you are a big group (more than 12 passengers), we can’t pick you up from the airport.
> How much does it cost the ticket entrance?
Please check our page about the Argentinean national park.
> Why the only boat tour available is Great Adventure?
Currently, we can only offer this tour because the stairs to the dock to make the Nautical Adventure (which only includes the boat navigation) is on repairments.
> Can I visit both sides in one day?
Not in group excursion, but we can do it in private. Contact us if you are interested.
> Is this tour canceled by weather?
No! We make this tour even on rain.
> At what time should i arrive to Iguazu if want to make this tour?
It’s not possible to make this tour in small-group with flights arriving at the morning. To make this tour on the same day you have to make it in private (check the form below).
> At what time should i depart from Iguazu after this tour?
Your flight has to depart after 19hs.