CONTACT US TODAY!
Fill the following form, and we will answer you in less of 24 hours (business days).
We work with Travel Agencies and groups too! Let us know how we can help you.
Due to the events caused by COVID-19 (Coronavirus), at IguazuFalls.com we want to report that:
- Argentina’s Iguazu Falls National Park (and other argentinean national parks) will be closed until further notice.
- Brazil’s Iguazu Falls National Park will be closed until further notice.
If you want to cross the border, keep in mind:
- Crossing from Argentina to Brazil at this time is possible. But keep in mind that you may not be able to return to Argentina.
- Crossing from Brazil to Argentina is not possible at this time.
- Crossing from Paraguay to Brazil (or Brazil to Paraguay) is not possible at this time.
We will be reviewing this matter day by day. We hope that it will be solved soon so that all its visitors can enjoy this natural attraction.
* April 2, 2020 – At the moment there’s nothing new to inform.
* March 18, 2020 – The Brazil’s Iguazu Falls National Park is now closed.
* March 17, 2020 – From March 18, the Brazil’s Iguazu Falls National Park will be closed too until further notice.
* March 17, 2020 – You can’t buy your ticket entrance at the Brazil’s national park. You have to buy them online to enter to the park.