Please note what to pack for Iguazu Falls. Here is important to know some useful stuff that will make your trip a bit easier.
What to Pack for Iguazu Falls
- Comfortable Shoes: There are several trails, to it´s good to bring comfortable shoes, and if possible closed-toe athletic, or some type of hiking shoes.
- Sunscreen: Remember you will visit the north area of Argentina (south of Brazil), and during summer, the sun can be intense. Carry your sunscreen protector with you.
- Hat: It’s also a good idea, to protect your head from the sun.
- Insect Repellant: It´s important, as it´s subtropical jungle area, and there are some mosquitoes and insects in the area. Prevent biting with a repellant.
- Clothing: Wear a bathing suit and/or light clothing that you won’t mind getting wet. Some people bring a raincoat or waterproof jacket. Depending of the weather and the season, a good idea would be to wear long sleeve and long pants as an additional protection against sunburn and mosquito bites.
- Remember to bring a towel: and some clothes for possible changes. The place is very wet. Carry a waterproof bag, so you can prevent your camera, lens, passport, and any other document, or item from getting wet! It´s very important if you´re taking any of the boat navigations available in the area. Realise that no matter what, you are going to get soaked. And It’s fantastic!
- Sunglasses: Again, it’s important during summer, to prevents effects of prolonged exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Protect your eyes with sunglases.
- Memory Cards: Or memory Hard Drive. You will visit an incredible place, so we can guarantee you’ll be taking hundreds of photos and you’ll want to make sure you can bring all your photos back to home.
- Wide Angle Lens and Telephoto Lens: Very useful for expansive landscape photos, especially for a waterfall as wide as Iguazu Falls. And, if you’re a wildlife lover, you’ll want telephoto lens to take photos of wild animals (there are parrots, toucans, and many other birds, coaties, monkeys, and even snakes or jaguars).