Don't Miss the Chance to Enjoy a Dinner Tango Show in Iguazu Falls!
Experience the magic of Argentine tango in the heart of Puerto Iguazu with Madero Tango Iguazu. This world-renowned tango show brings to life the passion, beauty, and elegance of tango in a specially designed theater that can accommodate up to 450 guests. Featuring live music, singing, and dance performances by professional artists, along with a gourmet dinner and wine, Madero Tango Iguazu offers an immersive experience of Argentine culture and music. Whether you’re a seasoned tango lover or a first-time viewer, Madero Tango Iguazu is the perfect way to discover the captivating world of tango and create unforgettable memories.
72 hours before your activity
Pick Up and Drop Off:
"Meeting Point " -
Spanish, Portuguese, and English Speaking Guide
Maximum Group Size:
The dinner will be held at the “La Terraza” restaurant and includes a six-course meal, with one non-alcoholic drink included. The menu consists of:
- First course: Chipa Misionero
- Second course: Empanada Jujeña
- Third course: Northwest Humita
- Fourth course: Bife de Chorizo Skewers with Roasted Creole Salsa
- Fifth course: Lemon Ice Cream with Basil Syrup
- Sixth course: Buenos Aires Dulce de Leche Mousse
One non-alcoholic drink is also included in the meal. After dinner, you will enjoy the Tango Show in the first three rows, from 1 to 3.
- Dinner Tango Show w/ one non-alcoholic drink (vegetarian and vegan option available)
If for any reason, you decide to cancel the activity or excursion, the cancellation conditions specified in the product description or in the voucher will be valid.
In the event that the cancellation conditions in the product description do not differ, the provider of tourist services will charge you the following cancellation fees:
- a. Up to 72 hours before the start of the activity: full refund (again we indicate that in certain specific cases the term may differ from this general policy)
- b. After 72 hours before the start of the activity: no refund.
What are the timings?
Starts around 8:00 p.m. and finishes around 11:00 p.m.
Where is the show?
In Madero Tango, located in the area of Iguazu Grand Hotel and Casino of Puerto Iguazu, RN12 KM 1640 3370, Puerto Iguazú, Misiones.
What Our Travelers Says
September 9, 2022
It was a very pleasant experience the…
"It was a very pleasant experience the dinner and the show at Madero Tango. The musicians playing the tango songs in front of us was the blast! And we also earned some credits to gamble at the casino! Despite the unlucky on me (hahaha). Highly recommend!