ONE DAY TRIP TO IGUAZU FALLS - FROM BUENOS AIRES, RIO DE JANEIRO, OR SAO PAULO
Save one day on your travel to enjoy one of the most iconic attractions in South America! With only one day we can organize a Day Tour to Iguazu from your hotel or cruise in Argentina or Brazil.
DON'T MISS IGUAZU FALLS FOR NOT HAVING ENOUGH TIME, OUR DAY TOUR WILL FIT ON YOUR TIMINGS
Do you know that it’s possible to visit the unforgettable Iguazu Falls on a full day trip? It can be done from Buenos Aires in Argentina, or from cities like Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.
With this tour, you have the chance to enjoy one of the most beautiful natural attractions in South America, declared by Unesco as World Heritage and one of the New-7-Wonders of Nature.
We make all the necessary arrangements to organize the perfect day tour under your time schedule, starting from your hotel, apartment, or cruise pier. The guide will speak fluent english and he/she will be waiting for you at the airport in Iguazu to take you to the park and making the best use of your time here.
- Private English Speaking Guide.
- Private Transportation Airport-National Park-Airport.
- Private Transportation Hotel or Cruise Pier-Airport-Hotel or Cruise Pier in Argentina and Brazil.
- Flights Booking (if you prefer to handle it by yourself, we can help you choosing the best one for you).
- Boat Navigation to the falls + Buffet Lunch.
- 24/7 Support via Mail, Phone or WhatsApp.
Day 1 – Iguazu Falls (Argentinean Side) – Coming from Argentina
Note: This is your itinerary if you come from Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Mendoza, Salta, or other destination in Argentina.
Note: To make this day tour to Iguazu from Buenos Aires or other destination in Argentina, you have to take the first flight in the morning and depart from Iguazu in the last flight. Any different will give you less time to visit the circuits in the park. We suggest to send us a message before booking your flight.
Reception at Puerto Iguazu Airport (Argentina) after a 1.45hs flight. Meet with your guide and transfer to Iguazu National Park for a full day visit to Iguazu Falls (Argentinian Side). During the day you will visit the three main circuits of the park:
- Upper Circuit: A 1550 meters circuit where you can get an amazing panoramic view of the falls.
- Lower Circuit: A 1400 meters circuit going down into the jungle and experience the falls very near of them.
- Devil’s Throat: This famous circuit of 1100 meters, the best of all, will show you where the Iguazu Falls start to fall to the river, with a tremendous sound and mist around. You will love it!
During the day you will have an stop for lunch, you can take a lunch in any restaurant around or bring your own food if you want. But we suggest to take something in restaurant to be confortable and rest a bit from the walking.
After your day tour to Iguazu, transfer back to the airport to come back to Buenos Aires or your next destination on the itinerary.
- Great Adventure Tour: 1:30hs tour including an eco truck ride through the jungle and boat navigation under falls. Please keep in mind that the passengers have to be above 12 years.
- Lunch in Fortin Cataratas: Buffet lunch with “Asado”.
- Lunch in Melia Iguazu: Don’t miss the chance to lunch in one of the best hotels in Iguazu!
- Ticket Entrance to the National Park: Don’t worry about bringing cash.
- Transportation in Buenos Aires or other destination: We can pick any amount of passengers (car, van, or minibus) from your apartment, hotel, or cruise.
Day 1 – Iguazu Falls (Brazilian Side) – Coming from Brazil
Note: This is your itinerary if you come from Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, or other destination in Brazil.
Note: To make this day tour to Iguazu from Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo or other destination in Argentina, you have to take the first flight in the morning and depart from Iguazu in the last flight. Any different will give you less time to visit the circuits in the park. We suggest to send us a message before booking your flight.
Reception at Foz de Iguazu Airport (Brazil) after a 1:45hs flight. Meet with your guide and transfer to Iguazu National Park for a full day visit to Iguazu Falls (Brazilian Side). During the day you will visit the main circuit of 1500 meters, where you will enjoy an amazing panoramic view of the falls during all the circuit. At the end of the circuit, you can get really near of the falls and get soaked due to the mist.
During the day you will have an stop for lunch in the restaurant or bring your own food. The guide will show you the best place for lunch in the park.
After your day tour to Iguazu, transfer back to the airport to come back to Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo or your next destination on the itinerary.
- Macuco Safari: 1:30hs tour including an eco truck ride through the jungle and boat navigation under falls. This tour doesn’t have a minimum age limit.
- Lunch in Puerto Canoas: Buffet lunch.
- Lunch in Belmond Das Cataratas: Don’t miss the chance to lunch in this iconic hotel inside the Brazilian park.
- Ticket Entrance to the National Park: Don’t worry about bringing cash.
- Transportation in Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo or other destination: We can pick any amount of passengers (car, van, or minibus) from your apartment, hotel, or cruise.
OUR PERSONAL TIPS
If somewhere in your trip to South America you visit Buenos Aires, we strongly suggest to make this day tour from this city and not other like Rio de Janeiro, because from Argentina the flights are a lot cheaper than from Brazil.
We suggest hiring a guide (we have an english, italian, french, and spanish speaking guide available) during the whole day because he/she will arrange the visit to make the best use of your available time, and you will not lose any time looking, for example. on how to visit the park and where to lunch.
The ticket entrance to both national parks (Argentinean and Brazilian) cost around USD 20 per passenger. But we suggest to add them in your tour with us to don’t worry about using your credit cards or bringing cash.
Bring confortable shoes and clothes, because in Iguazu is very hot. We also suggest to bring water (you can also buy at the park), bug spray. and sunscreen. Your clothes have to be light and easy to dry under the sun.
If you plan to do the boat navigation (Great Adventure) bring a change of clothes or bath suite, because after this tour you will end all soaked.
Keep in mind that this tour can be a bit hard for young children. We suggest bringing enough water and comfortable clothes for them. You can also bring your stroller if you want (ask us if you want us to rent one for you in Iguazu), there are some parts that you have to bring it with you due to the stairs, but at the devil’s throat and the upper circuit you can use it without a problem.
Pack a light bag! You don’t need a lot of things to visit Iguazu on a day tour, and you can leave some of your stuff in the lockers if you want. Remember to bring your passports (you can also wrap them in a plastic bag to cover them from the mist).
Obviously, don’t forget to bring your camera with enough battery for a whole day. You will be constantly taking photos of this beautiful destination. If you have some waterproof cover for them we suggest to bring it to this tour.
We strongly suggest taking a very good breakfast before going into this day tour, because you will spend a lot of energy walking. If your flight is very early in the morning, the guide in Iguazu will ask you if you want to take breakfast before going to Iguazu.