Book Today Your Place to a Unique Experience in Iguazu Falls at Night, Under the
During specifics days, Iguazu Falls gain a new and unique shape thanks to the moonlight. This natural effect let you rediscover the falls in a way that can’t be replicated.
If you travel date is then the moonlight is available, you just can’t let pass this opportunity.
Book today your place to see the Full Moon Walking Tour to Iguazu Falls, and guarantee your place on the excursion.
Our tour starts at your hotel (in Puerto Iguazu or Foz de Iguazu) when a car will pick you up with the other passengers to go straight to the Argentinean national park. In there, our driver will assist to get your pre-confirmed tickets to start the tour. Once the tour starts, you will go to the Ecological train to to visit the Devil’s Throat under the moonlight (the option with dinner isn’t available anymore). After the tour finish, the driver will be waiting for you to go back to your hotel.
If you are in Foz de Iguazu, don’t worry! Because we can pick you up there too.
You won’t regret this experience, book today for a place to the full moon excursion to Iguazu
72hs Cancellation Policy
19:45, 20:30, or 21:15
22:30, 23:15, or 00:15
Pick Up and Drop Off:
"From Your Hotel " -
"From Your Hotel"
Spanish, Portuguese, and English Speaking Guide
Maximum Group Size:
- Transfer In/Out from your Hotel in Puerto Iguazu or Foz de Iguazu.
- Excursion Ticket to the Full Moon Tour to Iguazu Falls
- WhatsApp Assistance in case of cancellation (we will try to put you in the next day if you are available)
- Dinner (this option is not longer available since November 2017)
- Full Day Tour to Iguazu Falls in Small Group (Argentina Side)
Visit the argentinean park prior to your evening tour!
If for any reason, you decide to cancel the activity or excursion, the cancellation conditions specified in the product description or in the voucher will be valid.
In the event that the cancellation conditions in the product description do not differ, the provider of tourist services will charge you the following cancellation fees:
- a. Up to 72 hours before the start of the activity: full refund (again we indicate that in certain specific cases the term may differ from this general policy)
- b. After 72 hours before the start of the activity: no refund.
Which circuit will I visit?
Full Moonlight Tour to Iguazu only includes the Devil’s Throat circuit.
Is there anything I should know?
Flash in your camera isn’t recommended, because your eyes will not adjust to the low visibility.
All the walk is done with guides.
At the night it can be a little cold, we recommend you bring some extra cloths in case you needed it.
Book in advance to guarantee your place in the excursion.