Embrace the Magic: Reserve Your Full Moon Tour of Iguazu Falls for a Night of Enchantment
On specific days, Iguazu Falls takes on a new and unique form, courtesy of the moonlight. This natural phenomenon allows you to rediscover the falls in an irreplicable manner.
If your travel date coincides with the availability of moonlight, seizing this opportunity is a must.
Secure your spot today for the Full Moon Walking Tour of Iguazu Falls and ensure your participation in this remarkable expedition.
Our tour starts at your hotel (in Puerto Iguazu or Foz de Iguazu), where a car will collect you and fellow passengers for a direct journey to the Argentinean National Park. Upon arrival, our driver will assist you in obtaining your pre-confirmed tickets, marking the beginning of the tour. Once underway, you will board the Ecological train to visit the Devil’s Throat beneath the moonlit sky As the tour concludes, our driver will be ready to transport you back to your hotel.
This experience is one you won’t regret. Reserve your spot today for an unforgettable journey to Iguazu Falls under the full moon’s enchantment.
Only refundable in case of bad weather
19:45, 20:30, or 21:15
22:30, 23:15, or 00:15
Pick Up and Drop Off:
"From Your Hotel " -
"At Your Hotel"
Spanish, Portuguese, and English Speaking Guide
Maximum Group Size:
First Call: Pick-ups begin from 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM in Puerto Iguazu and from 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM in Foz de Iguazu.
- 7:45 PM – Arrival and presentation at the Argentinian national park.
- 8:05 PM – Informative talk with guides and a park ranger.
- 8:30 PM – Departure of the train from Cataratas Station to Devil’s Throat Station.
- 10:30 PM – Tour concludes, followed by transfer back to your hotel.
Second Call: Pick-ups start from 7:30 PM to 8:00 PM in Puerto Iguazu and from 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM in Foz de Iguazu.
- 8:30 PM – Arrival and presentation at the Argentinian national park.
- 9:00 PM – Informative talk with guides and a park ranger.
- 9:15 PM – Departure of the train from Cataratas Station to Devil’s Throat Station.
- 11:15 PM – Tour concludes, followed by transfer back to your hotel.
Third Call: Pick-ups begin from 8:00 PM to 8:30 PM in Puerto Iguazu and from 7:30 PM to 8:00 PM in Foz de Iguazu.
- 9:15 PM – Arrival and presentation at the Argentinian national park.
- 9:45 PM – Informative talk with guides and a park ranger.
- 10:00 PM – Departure of the train from Cataratas Station to Devil’s Throat Station.
- 12:15 AM – Tour concludes, followed by transfer back to your hotel.
- Transfer In/Out from your Hotel in Puerto Iguazu or Foz de Iguazu.
- Excursion Ticket to the Full Moon Tour to Iguazu Falls
- WhatsApp Assistance in case of cancellation (we will try to put you in the next day if you are available)
- Dinner (this option is not longer available since November 2017)
- Full Day Tour to Iguazu Falls in Small Group (Argentina Side)
Visit the argentinean park prior to your evening tour!
If for any reason, you decide to cancel the activity or excursion, the cancellation conditions specified in the product description or in the voucher will be valid.
In the event that the cancellation conditions in the product description do not differ, the provider of tourist services will charge you the following cancellation fees:
- a. Up to 72 hours before the start of the activity: full refund (again we indicate that in certain specific cases the term may differ from this general policy)
- b. After 72 hours before the start of the activity: no refund.
Which circuit will I visit?
Full Moon Walking Tour to Iguazu Falls only includes the Devil’s Throat circuit.
Is there anything I should know?
Flash in your camera isn’t recommended, because your eyes will not adjust to the low visibility.
All the walk is done with guides.
At the night it can be a little cold, we recommend you bring some extra cloths in case you needed it.
Book in advance to guarantee your place in the excursion.
When are the scheduled dates for the Full Moon Walking Tour in 2023?
These are the days that the full moon tour is scheduled for 2023:
|Month||Full Moon Tour Dates|
|January||2, 3, 4, 5, and 6|
|February||1, 2, 3, 4, and 5|
|March||4, 5, 6, 7, and 8|
|April||4, 5, 6, 7, and 8|
|May||3, 4, 5, 6, and 7|
|June||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 30|
|July||1, 2, 3, 4, 29, 30, and 31|
|August||1, 2, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31|
|September||26, 27, 28, 29, and 30|
|October||25, 26, 27, 28, and 29|
|November||23, 24, 25, 26, and 27|
|December||21, 22, 23, 25, and 26|
What Our Travelers Says
March 28, 2023
Full Moon tour of Iguazu Falls
"We booked the Full moon tour of Iguazu Falls. We were promptly picked up at our hotel and returned to our hotel at the end of the night. Seeing the falls at night was an awesome experience.
January 27, 2023
It was a really magical experience
"It was a really magical experience. Highly recommend
November 9, 2018
We were rained out for the full moon…
"We were rained out for the full moon tour and Carlos went above and beyond to make sure we had a great Iguazú Falls experience and scheduled us for the boat tour the following day instead of just refunding the fee for the cancelled tour. His communication and follow up was stellar.
April 25, 2019
Great service and a fantastic experience!
"We contacted IguazuFalls.com whilst researching our trip to Iguazu. Our query was handled by Magui who was very helpful. We were visiting the Argentinian side from Brazil, and wanted to visit both in the daytime and also later in the evening as we were there at the time of the full moon and thus the moonlight tour. Magui arranged for us to be picked up at our hotel on the Brazilian side in Iguazu Falls. We were then transported over to the Argentinian side to visit the falls during the daytime where we did the 'big adventure'. At the end transport was arranged for us to go to the town of Puerto Iguazú on the Argentinian side, where we stayed a few hours for food/drink. Transport then picked us up and took us back for the moonlight tour, and afterwards then back to our hotel in Brazil. A fantastic experience! Service from Magui was excellent, both by email and WhatsApp!
February 26, 2019
Incredible experience, great service
"The full moon walk was a great experience for the entire family. It was awesome to see the devil's throat at night and without as large of a crowd (although still a fairly large group in our visit). The team was very helpful when we planned the trip, and even arranged a pickup from the airport to ensure we wouldn't miss the event (thank you Carlos!). Overall would totally recommend to anyone who happens to be in town during a full moon.