Enjoy an Exhilarating Experience Doing Trekking, Zipline, and Rappel in the Jungle
If you have free time in the morning before taking your flight, or the afternoon free after arriving in Iguazu, Jungle Fly is an interesting experience to consider if you like adventure activities.
It is a short 4-hour excursion where you can enjoy adventure activities such as trekking, rappelling, and zip-lining in the middle of the jungle.
You will be able to see from inside what the jungle is like while enjoying a fun experience.
If you are traveling with teenagers, Jungle Fly in Iguazu is a interesting option for you, since it brings some adventure to your visit while you visit this destination.
AM or PM
72hs Cancellation Policy
08:30am or 14:30
12:30 or 18:30
Pick Up and Drop Off:
"From Your Hotel " -
"At Your Hotel"
Spanish, Portuguese, and English Speaking Guide
Maximum Group Size:
The adventure takes place on a property situated along the banks of the Paraná River, approximately 7 km from the city of Puerto Iguazu.
A diverse range of activities is offered to allow each person to unleash their adventurous spirit and fully experience the jungle as we do. These activities are made possible by the gifts of our mother nature.
Pick-up will be arranged at your hotel (estimated times at 08:30 am and 2:30 pm, to be coordinated with the passenger based on their hotel location).
You will then be transferred by car to the designated meeting point. From there, the adventure continues as you embark on Movitracks type trucks with the rest of the group.
- Transfer from your hotel in Puerto Iguazu (Argentina) and Foz de Iguaçu (Brazil)
- Excursion with security team and instructors.
- Special Equipment
- English Speaking Guides
- 4hs Small Group Tour (20 passengers max)
- Drop off back to your hotel in Puerto Iguazu (Argentina) or Foz de Iguaçu (Brazil)
- Photos and Videos
If for any reason, you decide to cancel the activity or excursion, the cancellation conditions specified in the product description or in the voucher will be valid.
In the event that the cancellation conditions in the product description do not differ, the provider of tourist services will charge you the following cancellation fees:
- a. Up to 72 hours before the start of the activity: full refund (again we indicate that in certain specific cases the term may differ from this general policy)
- b. After 72 hours before the start of the activity: no refund.
What should I bring for the tour?
- Comfortable footwear: Ensure you wear comfortable shoes that are suitable for walking and outdoor activities. Opt for sneakers or waterproof footwear to protect your feet and provide good traction.
- Insect Repellent: Since you’ll be in a natural environment, it’s advisable to bring insect repellent to protect yourself from mosquitoes and other insects.
- Backpack: Bring a backpack to carry your personal items such as a water bottle, sunscreen, camera, and any other essentials you may need during the tour. You can choose to bring it with you during the tour or leave it securely in the vehicle.
- Additional Items: Depending on the weather and personal preferences, you may consider bringing a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, a lightweight jacket or raincoat, and a refillable water bottle.
Will I get totally soaked?
Yes! During the rapelling your will get soaked. But it’s not mandatory to do this if you don’t want to.
What is the minimum age allowed to do this excursion?
Children under 7 years old and adults over 65 years old are not allowed to participate in this activity.
Is this excursion not suggested for someone?
Pregnant women, individuals with osteoporosis, spinal problems or similar conditions, with a history of heart conditions or neurological disorders, with chronic lung diseases, and anyone with physical, cognitive, and/or sensory disabilities who may not be able to respond in case of an emergency are not permitted to take part in the activity.
What is the difficulty of this excursion?
The difficulty is high, keep in mind that you will do activities like rapelling or trekking that can be a bit strenuous.
Are there any weight restrictions for this activity?
Individuals weighing over 120 kg are not allowed to participate.
These restrictions are in place to ensure the safety and well-being of all participants. It’s important to comply with these guidelines to prevent any potential risks or complications during the tour.
What Our Travelers Says
December 14, 2022
"Amazing ! From start to finish . Excellent experience , very well coordinated . Highly recommend